We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
As an Associate FP&A, you will be responsible for sharing your knowledge with our customers. You act as a business partner and help our customers to improve their IT solutions and processes. The focus is on the successful implementation of the Unit4 Financial Planning & Analysis Software in customer projects.
Your projects will be across Europe, especially in the DACH and UK/I regions. You will learn new software, prepare and execute workshops, train users, discuss planning and controlling processes with the customer and translate the results into a software-based solution. You will work in teams to solve everyday and extraordinary challenges.
Do you like spreadsheets? you will love FP&A!
Your journey in Unit4
This is an opportunity to start a career in a forward-thinking technology company. We pride ourselves on our people-centric mindset keeping our employees and customers at the heart of everything we do. We believe that if you have the right attitude, we can teach you our software and show you why it is the best (in our humble opinion).
In Unit4 we like to give people challenges and opportunities. Your journey is very much up to you whether you continue a path towards an industry expert in consultancy, more towards technology or management we want to help you develop. We are also a truly international company, and you will have the opportunity to travel or even relocate to other locations as you gain more experience. If this sounds as awesome to you as it does to us, reach out and get in touch today.
- You are currently working as a Consultant implementing Business Software solutions with knowledge of Services, Higher Education, Not for Profit or Public sector (not mandatory for the start as a junior).
- To meet our customers’ business requirements, you have a solid understanding of financial planning business processes.
- You love interacting with people and help organizations work smarter and more efficefficiently, enabling them to make the right decisions and capitalize on opportunities.
- You know your way around data, databases and SQL.
- You have strong business analysis skills as well as business acumen and strong communication in English while Swedish would be a great asset.
Join Unit4 and you’ll be part of one of the most exciting journeys in the cloud software space today. We’re a fast-paced and high-growth people-centric cloud player offering a host of benefits & development opportunities for individuals serious about their career
- A culture built on trust. That’s why we offer our people an uncapped time off policy and remote working opportunities. We focus on results, not how many days you work or where that work takes place
- Work, learn & be inspired by some of the best talents in the software space
- Whole host of great benefits & perks
- Talent program for high performers. Each year we provide a platform for high-potential talent to accelerate their careers!
- Committed to corporate social responsibility with our Act4Good initiative, our global movement to do good, and a way for everyone at Unit4 to come together and engage in actions that benefit society
- Diversity4U. Helping our people thrive starts with a safe and inclusive work environment. We launched our Diversity4U program that builds on our “be genuine” value
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!