Meet Unit4. We’re a fast-paced growth cloud company, changing the game in ERP for mid-market people-centric organizations. We’re on a mission to turn 40 years of conventional legacy ERP software on its head and re-write the industry.
We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
We are looking for a Director of Product Management to lead the Product Management team in HCM and focus on enhancing the definition and growth of our ERP HCM software solutions. You are the primary driver of the group’s HCM ERP vision; overseeing the development and management of the product’s roadmap based on the adopted strategies and vision.
HCM is one of our core practices that aim to engage and inspire with advanced talent, core HR and payroll solutions that encompass every aspect of how your people find meaning at work We work on collaborative teams to solve complex challenges and craft experiences that highlight our products’ unique capabilities and personalities.
As Director of Product Management HCM you can work from whatever location works 4U. As most of your colleagues are working in Europe we do prefer a time zone in which you can still work together easily.
What will you do
- Manage the SaaS and on-premise HCM ERP products and business case portfolio within a functional domain and co-ordinate all product management activities
- Define the functional product roadmap that maps out our product vision and overarching product strategy
- Drive and coordinate research activities and create a high level business case and maintaining prioritization across all business requirements within the domain
- Partner up with Lead Product Managers, Product Managers and HCM Engineer Director /Customer success functions to align and deliver across-product and cross- functional product strategy
- Build strong working relationships with other critical company functions (e.g. PS, Sales, Product Marketing) as well as with partners, key customers and independent market sources to maximize adoption of products and services
- Actively monitor and contribute to the customer and partner community portal
- Identify opportunities that lead to the growth of the product through innovation while still maintaining the fundamental business goals/priorities
We are looking for
- A master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Engineering, Computer Science
- Experience working in a similar position in the business software industry, preferably ERP, envisioning a true Cloud company
- Ability to build cross-functional collaboration with engineering, design, marketing, sales and other departments
- Highly analytical individual who is able to work in a fast-paced complex matrix environment
- Strong leadership skills with an ability to move peers and have them follow a common vision, hence improving the cohesion and functionality of the Product Management department
- Strong financial analytical capabilities to further develop informed product strategies, which subsequently improves product performance
- A Cloud evangelist, a visionary who is future-oriented and who can tell a story that resonates with the emotions and aspirations of the audience, a story that the audience can relate to
- Being an industry expert for our Public Sector, Non-Profit, Professional Services and Education verticals is an advantage
- Participate in the development of an international leading software firm
- Lead and be part of an outstanding product management team.
- Take ownership of a leading HCM products for the services industries
- Define and execute on a product strategy based on true People Experience, improving the work lives of hundreds of thousands of people
We offer work which is a meaningful and inspiring experience. We will invest in you, nourish you and value you. We offer formal training and education opportunities to develop your skills in the direction you wish to take, we offer experience in different departments and teams to give you experiences which will help you find where you are happiest. We offer work / life balance, unlimited paid time off, and a culture of respect and being successful.
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!