We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
We are looking for a Program Manager to manage multiple implementation projects of our market-leading people-centric solutions. The successful candidate will be based remotely in the Netherlands with regular travel required to our client's sites. As a Program Manager you are accountable for successful delivery of Unit4 multi-project, strategic customer engagements. You are responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution and completion of Unit4’s software implementations to meet the customer objectives and goals.
What you will do
- Ensure program and project plan deliverables meet scope as outlined in the Scope of Work (SOWs);
- Lead PMs within assigned program to ensure each project plan and deliverables are aligned to program plan expectations;
- Ensure that work is not performed outside of contracted scope without appropriate change order documentation accepted by the client.
- Maintain out of scope requests working with the customer and Unit4account team to scope additional Unit4opportunities;
- Maintain periodic reports which identifies and updates all program risks, issues, tasks and dependencies tracking progress against SOW baseline;
- Ensure accurate and timely communication of program status to relevant stakeholders including customer, Unit4senior management, PMO and Unit4customer account teams;
- Maintain accurate weekly revenue and cost forecast for program;▪Interact with project staff, customer and other Unit4teams as necessary to communicate program status and to escalate risks and issues on timely basis;
- Maintain and archive all key program documents into appropriate Unit4systems;
- Ensure that all staff assigned to each project account for their time and costs in accordance with Unit4's time and expense policy;
- Actively keep abreast of latest trends and best practices in IT program management;
- Build and share experience based knowledge and resources directly with peers and across Unit4;
- Adhere to all company policies any required training available;
- Continually identifies customer knowledge gaps and opportunities for Unit4 product or service expansion and enhancement.
- Highly numerate, able to construct present and manage business models required for large $multi-million IT investment decisions;
- Expert level communications skills both oral and written, able to build champions and influence at ‘C’ level within CA and customers;
- At least 5-10 years of experience as Project Manager, acting in all phases of a project;
- Knowledge and experience managing complex software implementation projects;
- Fluent in English and Dutch;
- Track record of delivery and value realisation within large scale business transformation programs;
- Experience in constructing business value cases and delivery of business value realisation plans.
- Demonstrates ability to apply sound judgment to any business situation and achieve desired outcomes;
- Able to formand lead cross functional teams at all levels applying effective motivational skills;
- Proven negotiation skills;
- Well versed in application of best practices for business change and process re-engineering;
- Active PMP or PRINCE2 practitioner certification;
- PSM 2 certification;
- Active MSP or PMP Practitioner certification.
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!