We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
- Guide, support and advise line managers through everyday HR situations and associated processes, including but not limited to disciplinary/grievances/capability, flexible working requests, new starters/leavers and redundancy.
- Deliver effective case management for employee relations (e.g. long term sickness and any areas of potential contention) while coaching line managers to adopt a proactive approach to avoid escalation in the future.
- Support: HR Projects; restructure projects; prepare redundancy documentation and consultation meeting; pay benchmarking and equal pay reviews; career mapping; internal second ments and mobility as requested.
- Assist in the management of annual HR processes such as personal development reviews, bonus and pay review as needed.
- Collaborate with global HR colleagues, BPO and Nordic managers to ensure a comprehensive, seamless and efficient HR service.
- Ensure that new policies and initiatives are effectively communicated to relevant stakeholders to provide absolute clarity and consistency in application across the business.
- Support global employee engagement initiatives by helping managers interpret the results and supporting the delivery of any subsequent action plans.
- Support in all areas of performance management from guidance to managing processes as and when required;
- There will also be a requirement to coach and support the training needs of managers and to run on-boarding sessions with new hires;
- Build strong relationships with our benefit providers and ensure that we continue to receive the best value service from our brokers and providers for both benefits and pensions alike;
You will be hands-on, pragmatic and work in a collaboratively way with our BPO, global HR team and most importantly with our leaders and employees.
You will build strong relationships with the business, understanding how the business works, what its pressure points are and how we drive success.
- You have experience in working in an HR environment at Advisor level with a proven track record in disciplinary, grievance and change management.
- You are familiar with the Nordic region and preferably have experience of the differences in labor legislation between the Nordic countries.
- You have good communication and management skills, with the ability to work collaboratively.
- You have strong IT skills particularly with Excel and Powerpoint and are able to demonstrate proficiently run formula’s and tables.
- You are confident to present and deliver information to Managers and employees either on a one to one basis, in small groups or as part of wider training delivery.
We offer enthusiastic colleagues who are eager to learn from each other working in a flexible and solution-oriented work place where you work hard but also play hard. A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth.
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!