We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
What you will do
- Provides support for the development and implementation of annual C&B programs, such as annual pay review, variable pay reward plans, long-term incentives, benefits renewals & global mobility as required
- Co-ordinate and input into compensation surveys to collect and analyse competitive salary information to determine company’s competitive position, developing and/or modifying structures as needed
- Support international HR team with benefit related matters across International markets.
- Conduct market pricing of new and current positions based on geographical location; review proposals for new or revised positions to determine appropriate pay band assignment
- Evaluate compensation and benefit programs, keep abreast of legislation and proposed statutory requirements governing compensation administration, trends and recommendation appropriate courses of action
- Any other duties that may reasonably be required
- Ideally a few years experience in similar role or someone with HR experience looking to move into Comp & Bens
- Must have strong Microsoft Office skills – advanced excel skills a must
- Strong analytical skills with excellent attention to detail
- European exposure to Compensation and Benefits
- Experience of sales incentive plans would be an advantage but not essential.
- Desire to develop consulting skills required to work in a fast-paced client facing environment
- Ability to bring skills and experience to influence development of C&B program
- Experience in preparing and delivering executive reports and presentations
- Ability to work in fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Ability to multi-task and must be well organized; attention to detail; ability to meet established deadlines; ability to work under pressure; ability to work independently and without supervision.
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Experience with variable incentive plans to include one or more: design, administration, tracking, reporting, plan evaluation, and commission calculations
- Experience required with interpreting financial planning and control measures and concepts and business accounting procedures
- Strong communications, teamwork and appreciation of different cultures across the globe
Join Unit4 and you’ll be part of one of the most exciting journeys in the cloud software space today. We’re a fast-paced and high-growth people-centric cloud player offering a host of benefits & development opportunities for individuals serious about their career
- A culture built on trust. That’s why we offer our people an uncapped time off policy and remote working opportunities. We focus on results, not how many days you work or where that work takes place
- Work, learn & be inspired by some of the best talent in the software space
- Private medical cover, health insurance, life assurance, contributory pension scheme (employee 3% and Unit4 8%) and a whole host of other market-leading flexible benefits
- Talent program for high performers. Each year we provide a platform for high potential talent to accelerate their careers!
- Committed to corporate social responsibility with our Act4Good initiative, our global movement to do good, and a way for everyone at Unit4 to come together and engage in actions that benefit society
- Diversity4U. Helping our people thrive starts with a safe and inclusive work environment. We launched our Diversity4U program that builds on our “be genuine” value
Videos To Watch
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!