We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
You will spend time researching and discovering the customer’s challenges and goals. You will understand the customer, and challenge them, and become their voice in the sales process. You will delight and inspire our customers to help build and deliver their desired end goals. You are a trusted advisor who will naturally lead our customers and colleagues; you adapt, plan and mobilise people. You will be an expert in Unit4 solutions, you will understand and sell the value of Unit4 solutions and why Unit4 is different to other suppliers in the marketplace. You love technology and you are driven to find the best possible solutions for our customers.
- Assisting the sales reps in development of a business case. Be actively involved in presenting the outcomes and results.
- Participate deal reviews and go or no-go meetings. Provide strategic feedback on viability of the opportunity. Lead customer discovery from SC side, challenge customer requirements. Agree and document customer priorities, challenges, decision criteria. Help define the solution and agree on the implementation strategy with PS. Help develop demo success criteria and win themes.
- Deliver demo. Handle follow up questions as quick as possible.
Complete follow up activities in a timely way. Answer clarification questions. Ensure we deliver on demo success criteria and identify areas for
- Assist the handover of the closed opportunity to the PS team for delivery of the solution(s). Include sales reps and Customer engagement managers in the handover to PS
- Act as a U4ia ambassador by ensuring the configuration in U4ia has everything needed in your region and help your regional SC team learn and adopt the new demo config and content. Design and request new demo scenarios in U4ia.
- Deliver public and customer webinars, Work with marketing to determine webinar themes and content. Assist with SC team readiness in relation to marketing messages, new solution capabilities and overall ability to demo featured solutions.
- You will have an in-depth knowledge of our Unit4 software modules or in-depth knowledge in other HRMS software
- Bachelors or Masters degree in a relevant study or significant relevant experience in this sector.
- Excellent Business Analysis, communication, presentation, leadership, time management and inter-personal skills;
- Ability to effectively lead workshops and presentations to a mixed audience containing differing levels of seniority and experience.
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. That´s why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!