We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
- You will actively sell our business solutions and services to existing customers, looking to expand our revenue stream and solve their problems within your geographical region (BNLX)
- You develop a good understanding of our solutions, and have the ability to connect these to our customers’ requirements;
- You connect with customers and place an emphasis on building a good relationship, thereby identifying new opportunities, and providing the best solutions and services;
- You are a team member of the Digital Sales team.
- You have a Bachelor degree (in any field), with a minimum requirement of 2:1 or equivalent;
- You are a recent graduate looking to get into sales or have 0-2 years of sales experience;
- You are self-driven, and motivated to succeed and consistently achieve and exceed targets;
- You actively look to work collaboratively with colleagues on complex deals, working as #oneteam for the greatest success;
- You comfortably build relationships and rapport over the phone with mid-level and senior decision makers;
- You love working independently as well as forming part of a winning team within Digital Sales, striving to achieve personal and team goals;
- Your Dutch, French and English is fluent;
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!