Meet Unit4. We’re a fast-paced growth cloud company, changing the game in ERP for mid-market people-centric organizations. We’re on a mission to turn 40 years of conventional legacy ERP software on its head and re-write the industry.
We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
Curious about Unit4's presence in the Public Sector?
"Unit4 has one of the most modern, if not the most modern, ERP platform" according to Constellation Research. Just one of the milestones we have achieved as we continue to dominate in the Public Sector. Take a look at our timeline video.
- Reporting directly to the Canadian Public Sector Director, your role will be to develop a new business sales plan and strategy to win new license sales revenue in line with specific sales targets
- Taking ownership of your territory within Canadian Local and Provincial Government
- Working closely with management, the pre-sales team, operations, partners and clients to ensure that effective proposals and plans are presented to customers and partners
- Utilise your sales leadership skills in order to align all virtual teams across Unit4 and our partners, to ensure successful outcomes
- You highlight business benefits that will be achieved by investing in our solutions
- You keep yourself up-to-date with all relevant technologies used by Unit4 and changes in the sector, including an appropriate level of understanding of the solutions we provide
- Solid track record in selling SaaS solutions, ideally in the ERP space
- A passionate new business (hunter) sales professional relentless in finding new opportunities
- Experience selling into the Canadian Local and Provincial Government is preferred but not essential
- A lively and enthusiastic personality, which you transfer onto your colleagues
- A true negotiator. You keep your and your client’s needs and wants in mind
- Individual Contributor with leadership qualities
- Mentor and guide sales teams as subject matter expert
- Experience selling to CxO suite
- Team player with solution sales motivation and helping customers solve their toughest challenges
Join Unit4 and you’ll be part of one of the most exciting journeys in the ERP cloud software space today.
- A culture built on trust. That’s why we offer our people an uncapped time off policy and remote working opportunities. We focus on results, not how many days you work or where that work takes place
- One of the most lucrative commission plans in the industry and a range of market-leading benefits
- World-class sales tools and a pipeline development engine in the form of a global BDR team.
- On-going monthly learning & development opportunities
- Work, learn & be inspired by some of the best talent in the software space
- Talent program for high performers. Each year we provide a platform for high potential talent to accelerate their careers!
- Committed to corporate social responsibility with our Act4Good initiative, our global movement to do good, and a way for everyone at Unit4 to come together and engage in actions that benefit society
- Diversity4U. Helping our people thrive starts with a safe and inclusive work environment. We launched our Diversity4U program that builds on our “be genuine” value
Videos To Watch
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!