We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
As a Software Engineer (DevOps) you will be working closely with R&D teams in development of our ERP system.
- You will be responsible for deployment and release of Unit4 software on the Unit4 cloud platform
- You will be responsible for performance, security, monitoring of Unit4 services
- You will be providing guidance and expertise on system options, risk and impact
- You will be building automated processes
- You will be working with R&D teams in issues analysis, prioritization and resolution
- Functional knowledge of the Azure portal
- Good understanding of Networking and Infrastructure (Azure)
- Good understanding of the CI/CD process
- PowerShell scripting
- Knowledge of TeamCity and CruiseControl.NET technologies
- Curiosity and ability to learn new technologies and tool sets
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Quick learning skills and goal-oriented attitude
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!