We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
As the Resource Manager for the Benelux, you manage the appropriate and timely staffing of Unit4 Services projects within the Benelux. You utilize internal resources and/or Unit4 Services partners developing and utilizing Resource Management (RMO) best practices to achieve Unit4 business goals.
You align staffing of Unit4 billable personnel, supporting achievement of billable utilization targets. The Resource Manager also provides Unit4 Services management with timely status reporting and capacity recommendations;
You works with Unit4 Services teams to understand future resourcing needs and propose partner and internal enabling plans to meet Unit4 business needs. And of course you work closely with Unit4 Service leadership to ensures quantity and skills of billable Unit4 staff to meet anticipated future customer demand.
- Extensive demonstrable experience of resource management and professional services operations, scheduling a pool of 40+ resources.
- Strong experience at an IT professional services organization or working in a resource planning function within a professional consulting environment
- Highly driven;
- Ability to work independently in a stressful and a constantly changing environment by employing multi-tasking and organized processing capabilities;
- Demonstrate the ability to apply sound judgment to any situation and negotiate the best outcome for all involved parties;
- Understanding of Unit4 solution capabilities and skills required to implement effectively;
- Numerate, commercially astute, able to effectively manage budgets and forecast accurately;
- Understanding of both software sales and implementation cycles;
- Builds and shares experience based knowledge and resources directly with peers and across Unit4;
- Excellent professional verbal and written communication skills are required in Dutch and English; communication skills in French are a plus;
- Good knowledge of scheduling and reporting tools;
- Good knowledge of RMO best practices using different Professional Service Automation (PSA) tools.
Join Unit4 and you’ll be part of one of the most exciting journeys in the cloud software space today. We’re a fast-paced and high-growth people-centric cloud player offering a host of benefits & development opportunities for individuals serious about their career
- A culture built on trust. That’s why we offer our people an uncapped time off policy and remote working opportunities. We focus on results, not how many days you work or where that work takes place
- Work, learn & be inspired by some of the best talent in the software space
- Whole host of great benefits & perks
- Talent program for high performers. Each year we provide a platform for high potential talent to accelerate their careers!
- Committed to corporate social responsibility with our Act4Good initiative, our global movement to do good, and a way for everyone at Unit4 to come together and engage in actions that benefit society
- Diversity4U. Helping our people thrive starts with a safe and inclusive work environment. We launched our Diversity4U program that builds on our “be genuine” value
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!