We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to deliver ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
Our Cloud Operations team in Stockholm is looking for a Cloud Engineer who supports the deployment and operation of Unit4 Global scale products. As a Cloud Engineer, you will work with both agile cross-functional teams as well as customer-facing support groups. You collaborate with your teammates to monitor, handle requests and incidents, configuration management and improve solutions in Unit4 cloud platform. Unit4 applications are built on hybrid cloud architecture, across Azure and on-premises VMware environments. In this role, you work to deploy and operate our Cloud products, help automate and streamline our work, build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring, and operations.
You are eager to learn new technologies, are communicative and helpful across the team, eager to share your knowledge with others. You focus on solutions instead of problems, and are analytical and structured. You are proactive, responsible and self-driven. You like to use your problem-solving skills in order to come up with the best business solutions for customer. In order to do this, you listen carefully to the needs and requests, which you translate into a fitted action plan. This triggers your resourceful and curious nature since you would like to explore and offer the best possible solutions.
- You will work in our global Cloud Operation team with multiple specialties, in close interaction with the Customer Support team. Together with the team, you will be responsible for analyzing and solving complex second and third line incidents as well as customer requests;
- You will be responsible for deployment and release of customer software on Unit4 Cloud platform;
- You will automate software deployment and configuration management on Unit4 Cloud platform using PowerShell;
- You will be responsible for configuration management, performance and security monitoring of customer services;
- You will recognize common problems and try to prevent them and identify opportunities for service improvement.
- You have a minimum of 3 years higher education within information technology and/or equivalent relevant experience within software development;
- You are fluent in Swedish and English.
- You have experience in deployment of software applications and IT operations with experience in automation and scripting languages (such as PowerShell);
- You have a passion for technology, service, and cloud technologies and demonstrated drive for continual learning
- You have technical knowledge of current Windows operating systems;
- You have technical ability and experience working with SQL;
- Knowledge of network infrastructure, VMware, Microsoft Azure platform, Citrix, and SQL Server is an advantage;
- Knowledge and experience with integration platforms (such as BizTalk, iCore, etc.) is an advantage;
- Technical experience in a customer-facing IT support capacity is an advantage
We offer a flexible and solution oriented work place with enthusiastic colleagues who are eager to learn from and help each other. Fast-moving workplace environment where you are able to develop new competencies. Challenges and benefits of being part of a global team with members around the world. High level of flexibility and independence. We invest in your personal and professional development.
Videos To Watch
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!