We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
- Responsible for development of new and existing code following the standards, best practices and processes defined within company’s R&D.
- Cooperates closely with Product Management (PM) to create code for solutions that satisfy business/customer requirements defined by PM.
- Responsible for delivery of high quality code and to respond immediately if checked in code causes broken build or test.
- Responsible for giving early warnings if not able to deliver according to time/quality. Be an active participant in daily stand-ups and iteration planning.
- Higher education within information technology.
- Strong knowledge of C#, TypeScript, Web API, RESTful applications, HTML5 and CSS.
- Experience with Angular, ASP.NET Web API, .NET Core, SQL, Entity Framework and Azure.
- The ability to analyze problems and implement solutions for debugging; and willing to share your ideas to improve design´s decisions.
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies, including Scrum and Test Driven Development.
- Good at interacting in English with your colleagues, both verbally and in writing.
- 100% Remote work option
- Employment contract ("Umowa o pracę")
- Stable employment with an attractive salary
- Various benefits such as private medical care, Multisport, pre-paid cards and many others
- Unlimited paid Holidays
- Opportunity to work in an international R&D department
- Opportunity for meeting people from various countries and cultures
A chance to participate in the development of a leading global software firm. You have the opportunity to work within an organization, that gives you the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment with enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other.
At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.
Videos To Watch
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!