As an Azure Data Developer you design, build and oversee Unit4’s cloud computing strategy in Microsoft Azure. You will collaborate with business users, architects, engineers and developers to collect, transform and combine data from different sources into datasets for Unit4's internal reporting, analytics and integrations using the Microsoft Azure Data Platform.
What you will do
- Discuss requirements, designs, principles, deliverables, planning and priorities with Product Owner;
- Define, plan and execute epics, features and stories to deliver according to stakeholder expectations together with your Scrum Team;
- Give input and extend our Data Platform standards and framework;
- Define & Document business requirements, system mappings and patterns in a comprehensive manner by evaluating change requests, joining projects and reviewing existing patterns.
- ICT related Bachelor level of knowledge and experience in a similar function;
- Strong database developer of table structures, views and stored procedures;
- Good knowledge of Azure Data platform (Blob/Data Lake storage, Azure SQL Databases, Azure Data Factory and related monitoring);
- Understand source data collection & processing in different formats mainly for reporting and integrations;
- Organized, structured, to the point and capable of taking the lead to get things done;
- Fluent in English (verbal and written);
- Does not speak only from technology, but also from business process understanding and impact;
- Knowledge of Kimball, DataVault 2.0 and Data Bricks is preferred
A chance to participate in the development of a leading global software firm. You have the opportunity to work within an organization, that gives you the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment with enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other.
At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy. In addition, you can continue to grow your career into other positions and for example handle the cloud environments for our customers based on Azure infrastructure.
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!