We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
As a Technical Consultant you will advise our customers in the configuration, architecture and interfaces regarding our product Unit4 Financials. You will implement our software in various technical environments with the necessary application and database activities.
You will conduct technical audits at customers to gain insight into their business processes and create a functional design for our software solutions. You will analyse (troubleshooting) technical and functional issues and implement solutions for new functionalities or resolution of incidents. You will advise customers and colleagues on configurations, hardware, architectures and performance issues. You will implement performance optimizations in software and databases both functional and technical.
Business models are transforming, customer expectations are surging, and the way we operate and compete is turning upside down. You will help ambitious service-centric organizations manage their business in the era of the Digital Revolution by providing an Enterprise solution that unlocks people’s potential to tackle challenges and capture opportunities.
- Bachelor education in a relevant area;
- Knowledge in Java and SQL (or additional programming languages) is an advantage;
- Knowledge in web services (Wsdl,API Rest ) , micro services is a plus ;
- Knowledge of JEE server (e.g. Wildfly, JBOSS, WebSphere…) is an advantage
- Knowledge of at least one of operating systems (Windows Server,Unix, Linux), databases and designing MS SQL and Oracle DBA databases;
- Experience in business consulting and knowledge of business economics and administrative processes, networking concepts, integration concepts and techniques;
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) in Dutch and English.
- Knowledge of Unit4 Financials, or other ERP systems is an advantage.
- Experience in working in a cloud environment will be appreciated
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!