Do you want to take part in the transformation of the no. 1 construction application in the Nordics into an international cloud service?
We are about to substantially strengthen the development teams working with our construction application, Unit4 MAP. We are looking for 10 more people to join us, both developers and testers with skill levels ranging from juniors to seniors. Together we will transform a desktop application, to a modern cloud service.
The construction market is the biggest market in the world, and we are going to build a business-critical cloud service. The service will have a big impact on productivity and making a positive impact on the climate through smart usage of resources.
- You will define the software design for implementing the user stories ensuring it complies with the architectural vision and the simplicity of design rules
- You will write the code and the unit tests for implementing the user stories, following the Test Driven Development methodology
- You will be an integral part of the planning and grooming sessions during Sprints. Review user stories and propose testable and simple designs
- You will monitor the build quality and contribute the right unit and component tests that ensure the right coverage for your design.
- You will deliver immediate fixes for urgent defects always analyzing the root cause of the defect and providing the most comprehensive fix
- You will be part of a team that is both maintaining current dektop client as well as working on transforming it towards cloud and webapps
- Good C++ programming skills;
- Knowledge of C#/.NET is preferred;
- Knowledge in MS-SQL;
- Experience with code refactoring;
- Ability to design effective solutions and influence design decisions;
- Debugging and analytical skills;
- Knowledge of Agile Development Methodologies, including SCRUM and Test Driven Development;
- Good command of English.
- 100% Remote work option
- Employment contract ("Umowa o pracę")
- Stable employment with an attractive salary
- Various benefits such as private medical care, Multisport, pre-paid cards
- Unlimited paid Holidays
- Opportunity to work in an international R&D department
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!