|Business area:||Research & Development|
We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We are on a mission, because we no longer accept the digital downgrade that people experience when they swap their personal devices for their work ones. We create business software that works the way people want, not the other way around. Join us in our fight against the digital downgrade.
Our R&D team in Wroclaw, Poland is looking for a Test Analyst who will execute test cases, monitor test coverage and evaluate overall quality experience while executing test plans and report test progress and defects, weaknesses and usability issues. Do you want to be the hands-on team player of a scrum team? Do you want to engage in planning and design, and to effectively and efficiently find defects and weaknesses in solutions? Are you the internal voice of the customer to the team; keeping the team honest about the quality and effectively execute integration testing and all testing phases of the development life cycle? And, are you ready to work with colleagues across Europe and be exposed to different cultures? Join our team and apply now!
What you will do
- You are in charge of delivering detailed and prioritized test plans that meet the testing strategy and product vision;
- You define and prioritize acceptance test cases that meet the user story acceptance criteria and execute the test cases during sprints;
- You monitor test coverage and adjust test cases as needed to ensure maximum integration and user stories coverage.
- You measure the effectiveness of testing and design, using customer satisfaction data and you report any issues you come across;
- You review user stories and proposed designs with testability in mind and drive testability improvements in every solution.
- Deliver detailed and prioritized test plans which meet the Testing Strategy and Product vision.
As a Test Analyst you have a high degree of self-initiative and always look for the best solution for the customer. You deliver quality with use of your creative mind and constant drive to outperform. Furthermore, you pay attention to the smallest details during the planning of tests and report any errors in a timely manner to allow for a successful sprint. In doing so, you and your colleagues deliver high quality assessments.
- 1-3+ years of experience in enterprise software testing and development;
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively, generate and prioritize test cases and an understanding of complex systems;
- Experience with automated testing tools and automated testing frameworks is a plus;
- A keen eye for detail and analysis, and you always keep the users´ needs and wants in mind;
- Not afraid to make mistakes and learn from them;
- Fluent in the English language;
- Global ERP software experience is preferred;
- Agile/lean work experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of wholesale processes will be a plus.
- A chance to participate in the development of one of the best ERP solutions in the world;
- Stable employment with an attractive salary;
- Various benefits such as: private medical care, Multisport, pre-paid lunch cards and many others;
- Sport and integration events;
- Working in a challenging international environment;
- We invest in your personal and professional growth;
- Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other.