|Business area:||Other, Research & Development|
We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We enable people to use business applications at work or at school with the latest technologies and trends. That is why we create business software that fits the way people work and not the other way around. Help us be the best and join us.
Our Technical Writing team in Wroclaw, Poland is looking for an open-minded and self-organized candidate who is ready to work in scrum on documentation projects. Do you want to work in an international environment, learn authoring tools and create content in Agile methodology? Do you want to gain knowledge on a world class ERP system? You also have excellent communication skills, a very good command of English, and You show proactiveness. Apply now and join our team!
What you will do:
- You will work as a customer advocate
- You will design, create and edit content according to company standards and processes
- You will review materials created by other Technical Writers
- You will take part in UI strings development
- You will identify the opportunities for content and process improvements
As a Technical Writer, you like to solve complex problems and describe their solutions in a clear way. You have a very high sense of aesthetics and usability. You are interested in new technologies and eager to learn new things. You have a resourceful and curious nature and are not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken
- You like to interact with colleagues and share your enthusiasm with them
- You have an interest in technical writing and content creation process
- You have fundamental knowledge of XML, HTML, CSS
- You have the ability to work on and keep track of multiple projects
- Stable employment with an attractive salary
- Various benefits such as: private medical care, Multisport, pre-paid lunch cards and many others
- Sport and integration events
- Working in a challenging international environment
- We invest in your personal and professional growth
Please apply in English – why?
Unit4 is an international software company with business units all over the world. We cherish our cultural differences and celebrate our common values. English is the common language in our company and therefore we kindly ask you to submit your cv and cover letter in English.