|Business area:||Professional Services|
As a Technical Architect you will design creative technical solutions and be responsible for delivering full cycle bespoke solutions. We are looking for excellent technical acumen, and the ability to convert business processes into solutions that work in order to achieve customer success.
What you will do
- You are responsible for analyzing and integrating external customer specifications;
- You will specify, design and implement changes to our software architecture;
- You will be building new products, development tools, unit tests and unit plans;
- You will review integration and regression test plans created by Quality Assurance;
- You will communicate with Quality Assurance and porting engineering when necessary to discuss major changes to product functionality.
You like working in a continuously changing, client-focused environment, where you are able to balance multiple high-priority deliverables. You can manage yourself and your deadlines by working independently and in a team. You are very organized and detail oriented and have a customer-friendly attitude.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant field;
- You have 5 years' experience in software engineering of related fields;
- You have excellent knowledge of C# and strong understanding of OO development, patterns and practices.
- You have the bility to identify problems, contribute to problem resolution and work toward shared responsibility in the solution.
- An attractive salary;
- Continuous training on products and competences;
- Enthusiastic colleagues across teams who are keen on working with you and sharing their knowledge and expertise;
- A high level of flexibility and independence;
- A position in our organization where you are able to develop new initiatives.