|Business area:||Research & Development|
We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We are on a mission because we no longer accept the digital downgrade that people experience when they swap their personal devices for their work ones. We create business software that fits the way people work, not the other way around. Join us in our fight against the digital downgrade.
As the Systems Analyst (R&D) you will undertake the project to perform system study on the future products while at the same time, products improvement. You shall provide analysis and design for systems from a global perspective – time management (TMS), payroll management (PMS), leave management (LMS), HR management (HMS) employee development (EDS) system. You will also perform user analysis and document requirements.
What you will do
- Development of new application systems for UNIT4 Prosoft HRMS
- Maintenance and enhancement of existing systems
- Review all programs prior to implementation to verify consistency and conformance with established departmental guidelines, policies and practices
- Assist in system analyst and design
- Provide system documentation and updates
- Provide 2nd level user support
You're smart and skilled. You are responsible, self-motivated and always driven to become better. You have a high degree of initiative and are always looking for the best solution for the customers. You are a solid team-player and enjoy working collaboratively and seeing a piece of work through to completion.
- Degree/Diploma in IT/Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in .NET programming language.
- Prefer with 2-4 years of HR systems experience.
- Knowledge of relational database and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Possess problem solving and analytical skills.
- Enthusiastic colleagues who are eager to learn from each other
- A flexible and solution-oriented work place where you work hard and are valued for your input
- A mature and productive development process, where everyone works at a sustainable pace
- A close working relationship with our stakeholders and support desks