|Business area:||Finance & Administration|
Unit4, a leading Software Solutions provider for Business and Higher Education is seeking a contract Staff Accountant. This position is responsible for all aspects of financial accounting including various types of analysis of the P&L and Balance Sheet within the assigned business. As an integral part of the Finance team, this position will collaborate with the Senior Management in providing innovative solutions to accomplish multiple financial related tasks supporting all aspects of the business.
The ideal candidate is a highly proactive self-starter with a strong technical accounting background, problem solving skills, attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. This role has regular interaction with various business functions and levels of management within the company and requires strong interpersonal and communication skills, and ability to build strong relationships with both in-house and remote staff.
What you will do
- Month End reporting;
- Bank Reconciliations;
- Vendor Reconciliations;
- Accounts Payable;
- Accounts Receivable;
- Familiarity with sales tax;
- Ad hoc queries and analysis;
- Develop/recommend procedural changes to ensure efficiency and optimization in processes;
- Internal Controls;
You will work with a strong sense of urgency both as an individual contributor and as a member of a team in a high growth, rapidly changing work environment. You have a proactive approach and a helicopter view, which allows you to drive operational excellence and ensures a ‘no surprises’ environment. You are a strong team player and not afraid to challenge and are willing to go into details if and when needed.
- You have a Master or Bachelor degree in Accounting;
- You have 2-4 years of relevant experience;
- You prefer to receive detailed instructions to make sure everything is covered in your records and reports;
- You master the world of numbers;
- You easily learn how to work with spreadsheet applications;
- Your English is fluent;
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel;
- 3-5 Years Experience working in a Software Development environment preferred.
- Enthusiastic colleagues who are eager to learn from each other’s knowledge;
- A flexible and solution-oriented work place; where you work hard but also play hard;
- An agile and creative environment;
- Work with a next-generation product.