Solution Architect - Higher Education
|Country:||Canada, United States|
|Office:||Remote, Burlington, MA, St Louis, MO, Victoria, BC|
|Business area:||Professional Services|
Our team is seeking a Solution Architect who likes to work closely with customers in providing technical solutions throughout the business software implementation lifecycle. Are you the expert in analyzing and understanding business needs of customers and do you want to achieve the optimum solution and provide value-added consulting services to enable clients to adapt to changed needs? Join our team and apply now!
What you will do
- Business change expert with a strong business background able to provide business architecture and design expertise.
- Creates solutions that meet business objectives, reduce costs and complexity and/or save costs and improve profits.
- Responsible for understanding the prospective/current client’s critical business issues and strategic initiatives in order to present company's software capabilities and integration framework for the best possible solution.
- Works closely with the Technical Solution Architect to ensure the integrity of the solution through a combination of design expertise.
- Responsible for identifying appropriate skill/experience requirements and personnel. Works with the delivery team.
- Ensures that problems/issues are escalated. Ensures project meets design, schedule and budget as set forth in the initial plan.
- Demonstrable experience in managing or delivering successful medium and large scale (preferably ERP) application software projects for customers where the project has a significant impact on the customer’s business processes.
- Minimum of 6 years of software implementation or project management experience ideally in Business Systems including Finance, Procurement, Document Management, CRM, Planning, Payroll and HR, Projects.
- A broad understanding of the capabilities of companies’ software and solutions.
- A broad understanding and experience of delivering change within applicable markets. Strong business acumen and commercial awareness.
- Strong business analysis skills - actively anticipating customer requirements and needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience.
- Enthusiastic colleagues across teams who are keen on working with you and like to share their knowledge and expertise.
- A professional working environment where we invest in your personal and professional growth.
- A high level of flexibility and independence.
- A position in our organization where you are able to develop new initiatives.
- Challenges and possibilities in an international organization.
- A chance to participate in the creation of business software that fits the way people work.
UNIT4 Business Software is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.