Software Engineer (Local RD)
|Business area:||Research & Development|
We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We are on a mission, because we no longer accept the digital downgrade that people experience when they swap their personal devices for their work ones. We create business software that works the way people want, not the other way around.
Our Local R&D team in Wroclaw, poland is looking for a Software Engineer who will be responsible for delivering high quality code and contribute to the design and architectural decisions of the Unit4 software; mainly our ERP solution Teta. Do you want to be part of a scrum team and contribute to the quality of the user stories, focusing on the need for clean and maintainable software? Are you ready to work with colleagues across Europe and be exposed to different cultures? Join our team and apply now!
What you will do
- You define the software structure as required and ensures it complies with the architectural vision and the simplicity of design rules;
- You are in charge of writing unit tests and code for implementing the user stories, while following the test driven development methodology;
- You work from the scrum mindset and methodology: planning and grooming sessions during sprints; reviewing user stories and test cases;
- You are responsible for analyzing the root causes of defects in order to provide the most comprehensive fixes for every issue.
As a Software Engineer you are passionate about high quality software solutions and motivated to help customers with the best fitted business solution. You contribute with your creativity and new ideas to the Teta software´s development and come up with new possibilities and improvements of the software. Due to your scrum mindset, you always help the team to determine the risks associated with an implementation.
- Previous programming experience in a corporate environment;
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming languages (C#, C++), .Net Framework; HTML5, CSS, SQL, ASP.NET (at least two of them)
- Knowledge of Angular2 will be an asset, as well as TypeScript;
- The ability to analyze problems and implement solutions for debugging; and willing to share your ideas to improve design´s decisions;
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies, including Scrum and Test Driven Development;
- Experience in HR business solutions would be a plus;
- Good at interacting in English with your colleagues, both verbally and in writing.
- Polish native/bilingual speaker;
- A chance to participate in one of the best ERP solutions in Poland;
- Challenges and possibilities in an international environment, while enjoying the benefits of being based in Wroclaw;
- High level of flexibility and independence;
- Professional growth; (internal and external trainings);
- Possibility to work with matured, well known products as well as with fresh, modern and rapidly growing web applications;
- Chillout room, gaming room (Xbox, darts, etc)
- Social environment categorized by enthusiasm and integrity;