|Business area:||Research & Development|
We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We enable people to use business applications at work or at school with the latest technologies and trends. That is why we create business software that fits the way people work and not the other way around. Help us be the best and join us.
Are you an experience Software Engineer Developer? Would you like to be a software Developer. Are you a graduate looking for your first Software Development opportunity?
We provide our clients with software products and services that are designed to meet the needs of an ever-changing business world. Our solutions have been designed to adapt to any internal or external changes our clients’ businesses may face, irrespective of industry or market sector. Our aim is to help our customers embrace change successfully, while minimising the cost and maximising the efficiency of the change process.
What you will do
- You will be working on a modern, cloud-cloud based global education system for Universities to manage all of their campus requirements including student lifecycle.
- You will work in a close-knit team and contribute to the sizing of proposed software developments;
- You will contribute to the planning and design of the software.
- You will provide daily feedback on how the sprint is progressing, raising any impediments.
You're smart and skilled. You are responsible, self-motivated and always driven to become better. You have a high degree of initiative and are always looking for the best solution for the customers. You are a solid team-player and enjoy working collaboratively and seeing a piece of work through to completion.
- Web application development experience.
- IIS Admin (Understand basic set-up & navigation)
- SSRS, SSIS
- Enthusiastic colleagues who are eager to learn from each other;
- A flexible and solution-oriented work place where you work hard and are valued for your input;
- A mature and productive development process, where everyone works at a sustainable pace;
- A close working relationship with our stakeholders and support desks.