|Business area:||Research & Development|
Are you passionate about good code and great software solutions? Are you proud of the code you write? Do you like contributing to projects on platforms like Stack Overflow and Github?
Unit4 is a leading provider of enterprise applications with more than 4,000 employees in 26 countries empowering people in service organizations. We enable people to use business applications at work with the latest technologies and trends. Help us be the best and join us.
Assistance Software is a leading provider of Professional Services Automation (PSA) solutions, known for delivering out-of-the-box PSA solutions designed for specific services industries and native Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM integration.
Would you like to work with a product which has the future?
What will you do
You will closely work together with our team of Software Developers, Lead Architect and QA specialists and your responsibilities will include:
- Agile development of our multi-layered, object-oriented and innovative PSA Suite, according to the scrum method;
- Maintaining the existing software and actively supporting its further development;
- Developing and evaluating new components as well as technologies;
- Preparation of technical requirements, bug analysing and fixing, responsibility for technical projects.
- Bachelor Degree in Informatics, computer science, mathematics or any other related field;
- Solid understanding and hands on experience with developing concepts, patterns, algorithmic complexity, paradigms and modern libraries;
- Knowledge and experience with HTML5, CSS, SQL, service oriented architectures and web performance optimization is an advantage;
- Fluent written and spoken English. Good proficiency of Dutch is advantageous, but not necessary;
- Excellent analytical skills and enthusiasm for the latest developments in the IT sector.
What we offer?
- Continuous training on skills, competences and tools;
- Attractive remuneration and company pension scheme;
- Environment where you can have impact and make a difference;
- A lot of freedom and responsibility in your work.