|Business area:||Research & Development|
Are you passionate about good code and great software solutions? Are you proud of the code you write? Do you like contributing to projects on platforms like Stack Overflow and Github?
Unit4 is a leading provider of enterprise applications with more than 4,000 employees in 26 countries empowering people in service organizations. We enable people to use business applications at work with the latest technologies and trends. Help us be the best and join us.
Prevero provides Corporate Performance Management (CPM) and Business Intelligence (BI) solutions to supports the sustainable improvement of decision and management processes in companies of all sizes and from all industry sectors.
In addition to its Munich headquarters, the company has further branches in Europe, Asia and America and has about 180 employees. Prevero maintains an international partner network and a large customer base including, amongst others, Bizerba, Carglass, EDEKA, EWE TEL, Flughafen Hamburg, Fresenius Medical Care, Konica-Minolta, SwissLife and Swisscom.
What will you do
You will closely work together with our team of software developers, product designers and QA specialists and your responsibilities will include:
- Agile development of our multi-layered, object-oriented and innovative CPM & BI-software, according to the scrum method;
- Maintaining the existing software and actively supporting its further development;
- Developing prototypes and evaluating new components as well as technologies;
- Preparation of technical requirements, bug analysing and fixing, responsibility for technical projects.
- Degree in computer science, mathematics or an apprenticeship in a related field;
- Solid understanding and hands on experience with developing concepts, patterns, algorithmic complexity, paradigms and modern libraries;
- Knowledge and experience with HTML5, CSS, Angular, NodeJS, gulp, Typescript, cloud platforms, service oriented architectures and web performance optimization is an advantage;
- Fluent written and spoken English. Good proficiency of German might be advantageous, but not necessary;
- Excellent analytical skills and enthusiasm for the latest developments in the computer sector.
What we offer?
- Continuous training on skills, competences and tools;
- Attractive remuneration and company pension scheme;
- Environment where you can have impact and make a difference;
- A lot of freedom and responsibility in your work.