|Office:||Remote, Antwerp, Bruges|
|Business area:||Professional Services|
We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We enable people to use business applications at work or at school with the latest technologies and trends. That is why we create business software that fits the way people work and not the other way around. Help us be the best and join us.
We are continuously looking for Implementation Consultants for our ERP solution Unit4 Business World. Unit4 Business World is the International ERP for fast-changing organizations, a comprehensive and agile cloud ERP for easy post-implementation change.
What will you do
- Implement Unit4 Business World at new customers;
- Lead analysis workshops at existing and potential new customers;
- Identify existing business processes at your customers and define proposals for optimization and adjustment of the processes;
- Describe eventual development tasks and deliver input for the entire requirement specification;
- Teach and educate the users of your costumers;
- Solve ad hoc tasks at existing customers;
You will be part of a ‘close’ team that works with and for each other and the customer. As a consultant you will analyze and review customer needs, support the design of business processes and ensure quality of functional design. You are creative and flexible and understand implementing solutions. Your interpersonal skills afford creating and maintaining long termed customer relationships. You are responsible for the configuration as part of the implementation of Business World modules. You will test and document the Business World software configuration as required and you will use the Unit4 implementation methodology with the goals to go live in time, on budget and to pass on to the customers the ability to modify their system on an ongoing basis.
There can be several approaches to this position. You can have a background from the ERP industry or you can have experience from the consultancy or accounting area. Alternatively you come from a role as internal ERP consultant, controller, business consultant, process consultant or similar.
- You have a solid commercial understanding, business acumen, and are able to convert customer needs to consultancy hours;
- Knowledge from other ERP systems as M3, SAP, IBS Enterprise, IFS, Oracle or Dynamics AX is an advantage;
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) in French, Dutch and English;
- Ability to have discussions with a finance director and accounting employees. Having an accounting / finance background is an advantage;
- You are analytical and able to handle more tasks parallel in a sometimes short period of time without compromising the quality;
- You can work effectively both independently and in a team environment;
- Experience with process optimization is an advantage;
- You have an extrovert personality, have a natural authority and a positive attitude.
- A challenging international environment in which you can get the best out of yourself;
- A flexible and solution-oriented work place; where you work hard but also play hard;
- A chance to further develop your consultancy and leadership skills;
- You have the freedom to create your own business and use your entrepreneurial instinct.
Graduates & professionals are both welcome to apply.