Siebel Junior Technical Consultant
|Office:||Barberà del Vallès (Barcelona)|
|Business area:||Professional Services|
Our team in Barcelona is looking for a CRM Junior Technical Consultant who is responsible for analyzing the functional requirements, the technical design, development, testing and implementation of computing solutions as well as the analysis and the resolution of incidents in the technologies involved. Are you a good listener and can you connect the needs and wants of the customer with our business solutions? Are you ready to work with colleagues across Europe and be exposed to different cultures? Join our team and apply now!
What you will do
- You follow the implementation methodology with the customer, advising them in the search of an appropriate solution for their business;
- You support the design of business processes and guarantee the quality of the functional design;
- You are responsible for the customer relationship, as it relates to the implementation (where appropriate);
- You deliver communication and reporting to a variety of stakeholders depending on their information needs.
As a Junior Technical Consultant, you easily adopt a disciplined and logical approach to problem solving when working with both customers and colleagues. This is due to your analytical skills. You will also listen carefully to customers and can come up with the best business solutions that will fit their needs and wants. Building relationships is therefore part of who you are.
- An initiative taker who can work alone or as part of a multi-disciplined team;
- Overall understanding of a CRM/ERP software (siebel is preferred);
- Education in a degree is a must;
- Knowledge in Java and SQL (and additional programming languages as Sielbel and VisualBasic) will be very valuable;
- Able to remain calm under pressure and you have patience;
- A preference for building relationships, flexibility and an open and inviting communication style;
- Challenges and possibilities in an international environment, while enjoying the benefits of being based in Barcelona;
- A high level of flexibility and independence;
- We invest in your personal and professional growth;
- Enthusiastic colleagues who want to learn from each other;
- Room for new initiatives and ideas.