Senior Software Developer/Engineer - Team Leader
|Business area:||Research & Development|
Are you an experience Senior Software Engineer Developer Team leader to join our buisness ?
Our solutions have been designed to adapt to any internal or external changes our clients’ businesses may face, irrespective of industry or market sector. Our aim is to help our customers embrace change successfully, while minimising the cost and maximising the efficiency of the change process.
What you will do
- You will be working on a modern, cloud-cloud based global education system for Universities to manage all of their campus requirements including student lifecycle.
- You will work in a close-knit team and contribute to the sizing of proposed software developments;
- You will contribute to the planning and design of the software.
- You will provide daily feedback on how the sprint is progressing, raising any impediments.
You're smart and skilled. You are responsible, self-motivated and always driven to become better. You have a high degree of initiative and are always looking for the best solution for the customers. You are a solid team-player and enjoy working collaboratively and seeing a piece of work through to completion.
- Experience of leading a team of software engineers.
- Acting as a mentor and senior member of the software engineering team.
- Experience in MS Stack (VS .Net MVC)
- Web application development experience.
- IIS Admin (Understand basic set-up & navigation)
- SSRS, SSIS
- Excellent understanding of Web Development
- Willingness to take ownership of technical issues
- Debugging analysis, documenting technical issues
- Communicating resolutions to problems, willingness to help others.
- Planning relesases/roadmaps
- Enthusiastic colleagues who are eager to learn from each other;
- A flexible and solution-oriented work place where you work hard and are valued for your input;
- A mature and productive development process, where everyone works at a sustainable pace;
- A close working relationship with our stakeholders and support desks.