Senior Presales Consultant/Solution Architect
Unit4 is looking for a creative, passionate and outstanding presales professional to join the sales/presales team. This is your chance to represent and sell the next generation of people centric business applications for the services industry. Through interactive presales discoveries, you will analyze an organization's needs and demonstrate how Unit4`s applications can address the customer’s requirements and solve their strategic business concerns. The Senior Presales Consultant, will be a member of the Nordic presales team and report to the Nordic Head of Presales. The candidate’s key accountability is to engage directly in strategic deals and support key opportunities in the Nordic region, with a key focus on the Norwegian market.
What you will do
- Articulate Unit4s solutions accurately in response to RFIs/RFPs
- Highlighting and demonstrating the advantages of Unit4 solutions compared to other ERP/business applications.
- Designing solution and communicate the value it will bring to customers
- Make presentations at conferences and exhibitions
- Contribute in marketing activities
You have excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills. You also have the ability to influence and coach team members and enable them to become successful on their own.
Candidates interested in joining Unit4 as a Senior Presales Consultant must exhibit a strong combination of business skills, industry experience and great “stage presence”.
- Demonstrated minimum of 3 years of professional experience in a Pre-Sales / Sales Consulting / Consulting role with a focus on UBW or other ERP-system
- Expertise knowledge of administrative systems/business applications/ERP with specific knowledge within finance, project and logistics
- An understanding of Cloud-based SaaS solutions is desired
- Experience of presenting administrative software solutions in front of a technical and business audience
- Strong technical and functional experience
- Ability to work under pressure and work on multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Language skills Norwegian and English
- Strong presentation skills
- An organization centered around delivering deep industry capabilities to selected services verticals, committed to enabling customer success
- A very challenging position in our Presales organization, with a chance to be a part of our global presales community. We are a fast-moving and international organization where you are able to develop and implement new initiatives to improve presales excellence.
- Enthusiastic colleagues across countries and departments that are keen on working with you and to share knowledge and expertise. A flexible and solution oriented workplace, where you work hard but also play hard.
More about Unit4:http://www.unit4.com/no