Senior Presales Consultant BI och Corporate Performance Management
We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We are on a mission because we no longer accept the digital downgrade that people experience when they swap their personal devices for their work ones. We create business software that fits the way people work, not the other way around. Help us be the best and join us!
Unit4 is looking for a creative, passionate and outstanding presales professional to join the sales/presales team. This is your chance to represent and sell the next generation of BI and Corporate Performance Management solutions (CPM). Through interactive presales discoveries, you will analyze an organization's needs and demonstrate how Unit4`s applications can address the customer’s requirements and solve their strategic business concerns. The Senior Presales Consultant, will be a member of the Nordic CPM presales team and report to the Nordic Head of Presales. The candidate’s key accountability is to engage directly in strategic deals and support key opportunities in the Nordic region.
What you will do
- Articulate Unit4s solutions accurately in response to RFIs/RFPs
- Highlighting and demonstrating the advantages of our BI and CPM Products compared to other applications.
- Designing solution and communicate the value it will bring to customers together with Sales.
- Positioning the solutions in the customer organization with the custom message of the various recipients.
- Follow-up throughout the sales process from the first meeting to the contract is signed as well as handover to our implementation team.
You have excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills. You are driven by achieving goals with colleagues
Candidates interested in joining Unit4 as a Senior Presales Consultant must exhibit a strong combination of business skills, industry experience and great “stage presence”.
• Minimum + 5 years experience from equivalent presales role, consultant or as superuser of CPM systems.
• Experience from presenting business software in front of an audience.
• Ability to get into new issues quickly.
• Good technical and functional experience from corresponding products.
• Ability to work under pressure and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Flexibility in relation to travel activities, preferably in the Nordic countries.
• Very good oral and written manufacturing skills related to the Nordic languages, as well as English.
- Very good and evolving work environment.
- Recognized products in a growing market.
- A very challenging position in our CPM organization, with a chance to be a part of our global presales community. We are a fast-moving and international organization where you are able to develop and implement new initiatives to improve presales excellence.
- Enthusiastic colleagues across countries and departments that are keen on working with you and to share knowledge and expertise. A flexible and solution oriented workplace, where you work hard but also play hard.