Senior Marketing Specialist
Unit4 is a global cloud-focused business software and services company with over 4,200 employees, ranked as a top 6 mid-market ERP software player globally, and 2nd largest European ERP Supplier. Unit4 helps dynamic public sector and commercial services organisations to become more strategic in their roles by streamlining processes and allowing for rapid system changes to support internal processes.
As a Senior Field Marketing Executive, you are responsible for bridging marketing campaigns with sales initiatives while focusing on demand generation. The successful candidate understands B2B marketing particularly in the ERP space, but is also a creative professional who can lead and execute campaigns in various verticals. This position requires both strategic and tactical abilities and strong project management skills. Meets with Sales leaders to create strategic marketing plan in support of Sales pipeline and revenue objectives. Participant in regular pipeline and forecast review meetings. Develops and implements tactical marketing programs in conjunction with Sales, Channels, Product Marketing, Product Management, company sales, Excom, user groups and industry trade associations. Provides onsite support for marketing programs. Tracks lead flow to ensure the appropriate Sales channels are following up with event attendees and campaign responders in a timely manner. Creates and manages program budgets, measures ROI through metrics analysis and reporting.
What you will do
- Participate in marketing strategy with a focus on demand generation, devising and executing 360-campaigns that builds on digital infrastructure and relevant event platforms
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns that are geared toward engaging new accountsManage and drive digital agencies to achieve impact on pipeline building through SEO, SEM, Social Selling and other digital campaigns
- Take a lead role in market research for various markets
- Develop and produce marketing content including (blogs, infographics, brochures, webinars, customer case studies etc.) in conjunction with the global Creative team
- Build strong relationships with the Unit4 Sales team
- Develop graphic design content as required across all marketing campaigns and programs in conjunction with shared services corporate design team
- Collaborate with stakeholders on campaign activities
- Leverage Salesforce.com, Marketo and other tools to track and report on the success of each campaign and marketing program
As a Senior Field Marketing Specialist, you like to use your problem solving skills in order to come up with the best business solution for your customer. In order to do this you listen carefully to the needs and wants, which you translate into a fitted action plan. These action plans can differ per customer. This triggers your resourceful and curious nature because you want to explore and offer the best solutions.
Knowledge and skills
- Strong proven track record in Field and Digital Marketing.
- Able to engage customers in dialogue about their business needs and IT solutions
- Understands principles of Sales business/revenue/pipeline management.
- Strong attention to detail
- Drive metrics with a strong understanding of data
- Highly effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English, both written and verbally
- Ability to self-organise, multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work well on a team/virtual teams or independently in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing (Communication), Communication or other relevant study.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in demand generation campaigns in B2B Technology companies
- Experience in ERP/Finance solutions marketing a plus
- Experience with building relationships with cross-functional teams at various levels of an organisation
- Experience with Salesforce.com/Marketo/Hippo CMS would be an asset
- CAN-DO ATTITUDE: Positive, self-starters who rise to the challenge and take personal responsibility for solutions and results;
- CUSTOMER EMPATHY: Delivering relevant value to customers by listening, understanding and reflecting back what is heard and providing solutions;
- HUMBLE: Respectfully collaborating in the best interest of the customer, company, team and self.
- Stable employment with an attractive salary
- Working in a challenging international environment
- We invest in your personal and professional growth
- Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other