Senior HR Business Partner
|Business area:||Human Resources|
We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We are on a mission, because we no longer accept the digital downgrade that workers experience when they swap their personal devices for their work ones. We create business software that works the way people want, not the other way around.
Unit4 is looking for a well-seasoned and pragmatic HR Business Partner for the HR team in Spain. In this role, you are responsible for HR practices and programs for our office in Granada. You will provide broad-ranging general and consultancy support for (team)managers and employees.
You will enter an organization in change, with a lot of ambition to improve and drive change across the business. This also means that HR is driving major changes and a portfolio of coherent improvements must be delivered to the business. Triggered? Join us and apply now!
What will you do
- Ensure that Strategic HR is a part of the management culture and decision-making;
- Lead and deliver on defined goals in (Global) HR projects and programs, such as the implementation of an organisational training process (including Onboarding), Performance Management process as well as Talent and Career Management;
- Support, develop and monitor engagement for our employees through a people-centric HR approach and HR processes;
- Build the leadership capability of the management team and team leaders, ensuring they have the skills and knowledge required to effective lead their team to deliver strategic business ambitions;
- Maintain effective working relationship with the local employee representatives (fi. Workers Council) and comply with local governance;
- Support and implement on-going organizational changes within the company.
- Guarantee a proper implementation of all the HR programs, actions and policies of the HR Spain function;
- Update and administrate local work tools and information sites on HR policy, HR systems, personnel overviews, benefits and other relevant information.
As HR Business Partner, you support the (team)managers in the business. You enable people in the organization to achieve their business ambitions because your advice strongly links to their strategic goals. Your approach is clever and thought through, but also pragmatic, hands-on and connecting, which means you focus on building working relationships with local employee representatives and comply with local governance. This way, you guarantee a proper implementation of the programs, actions and policies of the Global CoE/ HR Function in conjunction with local needs. Finally, you make sure local work tools and information sites on HR policy, HR systems, personnel overviews, benefits and other relevant information as needed are up-to-date and delivered.
- Fluency in both the English and Spanish languages
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Human Resources, Organizational Psychology or other relevant field;
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a similar HR position, preferably in an IT/Business Software company;
- Experience in Works Council processes;
- Experience in implementing and improving HR processes such as recruitment, onboarding/organisational training, performance management and/or talent management;
- Experience in change management / culture change, with successful results;
- You are a communicator by heart with great interpersonal skills and the ability to quickly establish credibility and trust throughout all levels in the Spanish LoB’s and functions;
- You are sensitive to cultural differences, especially because you have experience in international orientated organizations. Which means you can adapt to different work methodologies;
- You can work with HRIS (Human Resources information systems);
- You know your way around Spanish labour law.
- A chance to participate in the creation of business software that fits the way people work;
- A fast-moving, international environment where you can develop new initiatives;
- A fun and ambitious team that is eager to work with you;
- A high level of flexibility and independence;
- Personal and professional growth;
- Enthusiastic colleagues across teams who are keen on working with you and sharing their knowledge and expertise;
- Informal “Work hard, Play hard” environment in which having fun is essential.