Senior Consultant (Financials)
|Office:||Berkshire, Bristol (Edenhouse), Bristol (St Georges Hall), Harrogate, London (Staines-Upon-Thames), Reading, Swansea|
|Business area:||Professional Services|
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior or Principal Fianncials Consultant to join our UK team.
As a Senior or Principal Financials (CODA) Consultant you are responsible for working with customers through all stages of implementation, leading system design workshops, providing application consultancy and training, providing advice and guidance on business process and assisting the customer to achieve the optimum solution to meet their business objectives.
As a Senior or Principal Financials (CODA) Consultant you have senior level consulting business knowledge, as a Principal you will also have an in depth knowledge of the Unit4 Financials software modules and associated products.
What you will do
- Implement the Unit4 Products and modules;
- Lead and participate in Customer workshops in relation to their system design. Analyse requirements and proposed business processes, translating these into a documented Solution Design, using Unit4 standards;
- Act as Lead Consultant when assigned to this role overseeing and co-ordinating the work of workstream Consultants;
- Make recommendations relating to business process re-engineering needed to accommodate the successful implementation of the Unit4 Product set;
- Contribute to on-going product development by identifying common Customer requirements and feeding these enhancement requests into the Unit4 product development process;
- Participate in and be responsible for the QA of configured test systems to ensure that the Solution Design has been implemented as specified.
You are commercially aware, self-motivated and proactive. You have the ability to lead and motivate your colleagues. You have a positive personality and can-do attitude. You like stimulating others to get the best out of them.
- Extensive experience in a similar position;
- Great knowledge and extensive experience in the Business Software industry;
- Excellent Business Analysis, communication, presentation, leadership, time management and inter-personal skills;
- Ability to effectively lead workshops and presentations to a mixed audience containing differing levels of seniority and experience.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in a relevant study.
A very challenging position in our organisation. We are a fast-moving and international organisation where you are able to develop new initiatives. Enthusiastic colleagues across departments that are keen on working with you and on sharing knowledge and expertise. A flexible and solution oriented workplace, where you work hard but also play hard.