Senior Consultant (Business World)
|Office:||Reading, London (Staines-Upon-Thames), Harrogate, Bristol (St Georges Hall), Berkshire, Bristol (Edenhouse)|
|Business area:||Professional Services|
We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We enable people to use business applications at work or at school with the latest technologies and trends. That is why we create business software that fits the way people work and not the other way around. Help us be the best and join us.
Unit4 Business World is the International ERP for fast-changing organization a comprehensive and agile cloud ERP for easy post-implementation change
An impression of your job
You will be part of a ‘close’ team that works with and for each other and the customer. As an implementation consultant you will analyze and review customer needs, support the design of business processes and ensure quality of functional design. You are responsible for the configuration as part of the implementation of Business World modules. You will test and document the Business World software configuration as required and you will use the Unit4 implementation methodology with the goals to go live in time, on budget and to pass on to the customers the ability to modify their system on an ongoing basis.
This is what your day could look like
You will meet your client (at their office) between 8 & 9 a.m. Find a spot to work and after quick social talks and alignment (of the agenda for the day) with the customer its time to 'kick ass'. Workshops, training, tuning/shaping/calibrating/aligning and many other possible activities are part of your day. Before you go home we usually update our client in a proper report including timesheet. On your way home you update your Project Manager and than it’s time to relax.
Is this you?
- Independent, Self-starter & self-reliant: we are not the kind of company that takes you by the hand, you are the director of your job
- Can-do attitude: Positive, self-starters who rise to the challenge and take personal responsibility for solutions and results.
- Customer Empathy: Delivering relevant value to customers by listening, understanding and reflecting back what is heard and providing solutions
- Humble: Respectfully collaborating in the best interest of the customer, company, team and self
Your experience & skills
- Good interpersonal skills combined with ability to quickly develop effective working relationships with internal and external project teams.
- Ability to communicate clearly and confidently, both written and verbally;
- (Business) Analysis skill and logical thinker with an aptitude for problem solving;
- Preferably a couple of years of implementation/consulting experience
- Not afraid and willing to learn the concepts of General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Financial Reporting;
- Good English, French and Dutch verbal and written skills;
- Implement Unit4 Business World product and modules;
- Perform build, test and deployment activities;
- Support application training for customers, providing documentation for follow up;
- Research and retrieve information needed to serve client needs;
- Resolve customer environment problems and take ownership for identification and resolution of issues in conjunction with the Project Manager and other areas of Unit4;
- Provide ad-hoc consultancy services.
What we offer
- A challenging international environment in which you can create your own business;
- Enthusiastic colleagues who are eager to learn from your knowledge;
- A flexible and solution-oriented work place; where you work hard but also play hard;
- A chance to further develop your strong leadership skills and sales skills;
- You have the freedom to create your own business and use your entrepreneurial instinct.