Senior Consultant Business Intelligence and Reporting
|Business area:||Research & Development|
We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We are on a mission because we no longer accept the digital downgrade that people experience when they swap their personal devices for their work ones. We create business software that fits the way people work, not the other way around. Join us in our fight against the digital downgrade.
What you will do
You will work with Unit4s products and solutions for Business Intelligence and reporting. The products are a part of the Unit4 Business World enterprise application platform based on standardized and well-known technical components such as Microsoft operating systems and databases, MS SQL and Oracle.
Highlights of what you will do:
- Implement products and solutions for our customers
- Customization of solutions according to the customers business requirements and processes
- Perform build, test and deploy activities as required
- Resolve customer environment problems an take ownership for identification and resolution of issues in conjunction with the Project Manager and other areas of Unit4
We want you to be self-motivated, driven, thorough and responsive to customer needs and in what situation they are in. Creativity, collaboration and the ability to create and maintain long-term customer relationships are other qualities that we are looking for. You are responsible and enjoy a high work rate without sacrificing order.
You work on similar tasks today or is a newly graduated talent.
- Strong technical skills and understanding
- You are a logical thinker with an aptitude for problem solving
- Ability to communicate clearly and confidently, both written and verbally in Swedish and English.
- Comfortable with facing clients and discussing solutions with the customer.
- Good inter-personal skills combined with ability to quickly develop effective working relationships with internal and external project teams;
- Demonstrate a positive ‘can do’ attitude, taking ownership for the resolution of issues.
As a person you are teaching and solution-oriented. Commitment and ability to inspire others is also important characteristics. Professionalism and dedication are second nature to you. You have a great ability to work in teams and you enjoy taking responsibility and dealing with new situations. You have a structured approach where documentation is a natural element. You're confident in yourself and in your skills. As a technician, you must be businesslike and able to inspire confidence among our customers. It is important to be able to manage a varied and sometimes stressful work situation.
Enthusiastic colleagues that are keen on working with you and to share knowledge and expertise.
A flexible and solution oriented workplace, where you work hard but also play hard.
More about Unit4: : http://www.unit4.com/se