Senior Business Consultant
|Business area:||Professional Services|
As Senior Business Consultant you operate independently by applying company's policies and procedures, leading practices, and creativity to develop business solutions on moderately complex to complex customer engagements. You have the skills required to be the lead consultant on a project and manage a project from beginning to finish. You focus more on advising customers on Best Practice and help them adopt to our solution standards, rather than finding complex tailored solutions for specific requirements.
In your role, you will be required to combine onsite delivery with remote delivery. Therefore, you are able to effectively manage a project and a customer in a virtual setting. At the same time, you are flexible to travel globally to have face to face sessions with customers.
As a Senior Business Consultant you will always be looking to improve our delivery approach to ensure high customer satisfaction and fast time to value. You will also help less senior consultants in the Lisbon team with their development.
What you will do
- Contribute to statements of work, work breakdown structures and/or level of effort and staff plans.
- Present and demonstrate solutions to customers.
- Influence customer leadership in acceptance of company's solutions and services
- In-depth knowledge of solution activation methodologies and best practices
- Lead solution design aspects of engagement(s)
- Craft and articulate strategic solutions
- Build and maintain a network and up-to-date specific industry or product knowledge.
- Manage project budgets, timelines and resources on low to medium complex projects
You are energetic, enthusiastic, creative and an initiative taker. You understand group dynamics and are able move people towards a common goal. You can articulate value propositions and have a ‘helicopter view’ that ensures you don’t get lost in the details, but keep the business objectives of the customer in mind.
You like to build relationships, you are flexible, have an open communication style and are able to persuade people and deal with resistance.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to adapt your style depending on the audience;
- Easily connect and talk with people on different levels;
- Consultancy experience, with experience in best practice solutions;
- Ability to be a trusted advisor to the customer;
- Broad product, technology or industry expertise;
- Minimum of 3-4 years of experience in a similar position;
- Experience in the field of the PSO business is required;
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a big plus;
- Your English is fluent.
- Ability to travel on a frequent basis
- Continuous training on products and competences;
- Informal “Work hard, Play hard” environment in which having fun is essential;
- Work with a leading international PSA Solution;
- A high level of flexibility and independence;
- A position in our organization where you are able to develop new initiatives;
- A chance to participate in the creation of business software that fits the way people work.