Senior Business Analyst - Student Management
|Office:||St Louis, MO|
|Business area:||Research & Development|
A Senior Business Analyst for Unit4 Student Management (U4SM) is accountable for executing against the vision that underlies the Unit4 Student Management Solution. You will act as Product Owner for a team of energetic, passionate individuals responsible for delivering functionality that brings value to the Higher Education market. The successful candidate is expected to employ proven Product Owner and business analysis skills within our scaled Agile environment (SAFe/LeSS hybrid) and continuously enable and improve the team.
What you will do:
- Epitomize a servant leader;
- Integrate diverse points of view to find elegant solutions for market problems;
- Be innovative and learn new practices and technologies to enhance the U4SM solution;
- Partner with Product Management to elaborate Features on the product Roadmap;
- Provide feedback to Product Management on scoping documents (business cases);
- Become the functional expert in one or more product areas;
- Own backlog prioritization, refinement, and acceptance of deliverables for your team;
- Participate in quarterly release planning exercises;
- Break down functional requirements into User Stories acceptance criteria incorporating standard design paradigms and the appropriate level of instruction for engineers;
- Conduct/participate in standard Sprint ceremonies;
- Collaborate with quality engineer to ensure test designs are thorough and repeatable;
- Analyze escalations to ensure resolution against service level agreements;
- Engage with the Higher Education market and community, representing Unit4 Education Solutions;
- Provide content and participate in webinars and other virtual distribution channels;
- Assist in key sales opportunities if necessary;
- Direct/conduct demonstrations to internal and external stakeholders.
- Minimum of 5 years of industry and/or product experience as outlined above;
- BS or BA degree in relevant field;
- CBAP certification preferred
- Product Owner certification preferred
- Extreme passion for client engagement;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Flexibility to work with a team of peers and colleagues across lines of business;
- Knowledge of Student Management System software experience preferred;
- Experience in Higher Ed marketing and/or customer programs preferred; and
- Ability to travel up to 20%, including international travel.
- A challenging international working environment;
- Enthusiastic colleagues who are eager to learn from you;
- A flexible and solution-oriented work place where you work hard but also play hard;
- A chance to further develop your leadership skills; and
- Support for developing your own skills and growing your own career.
UNIT4 Business Software is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.