|Business area:||Research & Development|
We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We are on a mission, because we no longer accept the digital downgrade that people experience when they swap their personal devices with the business ones. We create business software that works the way people want, not the other way around.
As Scrum Master you will work with passionate people who are responsible for designing, implementing, testing and maintaining ERP system. As a Scrum Master you will help them apply and follow most effective Agile practices, report status to the management and manage risks at a team level.
Do you want to work with young, enthusiastic people and raise awareness of agile best practices? Can you facilitate both excellent Scrum understanding and great team atmosphere? Are you ready to be exposed to different cultures and work with colleagues across Europe? Join our team and apply now!
What you will do
- work with 2 to 4 scrum teams (5-7 people each)
- coach the teams in self-organization and cross-functionality
- make sure that the teams follow Scrum and use the most suitable Agile practices
- create positive atmosphere in the teams, motivate people
- provide necessary feedback to help people improve their performance and take responsibility for their actions
- support teams in solving problems and removing obstacles
- make sure that status and risks are communicated to the right people effectively
- work closely with Engineering Managers
You are passionate and eager to work with people, self-motivated and able to motivate others. You know how to convince scrum sceptics to follow agile. You are a team player who always strives to become better. You take initiative and constantly help to improve team efficiency.
- minimum 3 years of experience as a Scrum Master / Agile Coach
- passion for and deep understanding of Agile and Scrum development practices
- self-reliance and problem solving skills
- minimum 4 years of experience in IT projects
- excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- experience with Team Foundation Server
- technical background is preferred
- stable employment with an attractive salary
- various benefits such as: private medical care, Multisport, Sodexo cards, English lessons and many others
- sport and integration events
- working in a challenging international environment
- a high level of flexibility and independence
- we invest in your personal and professional growth
- enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other
- friendly atmosphere
- work in comfortable office in the city center, with facilities to relax and having fun in chill-out rooms
Applying in English – why?
Unit4 is an international software company with business units all over the world. We cherish our cultural differences and celebrate our common values. English is the common language in our company and therefore we kindly ask you to submit your cv and cover letter in English.