Sales/Marketing/Admin assistant 20 hours weekly
We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We are in business for people because we are creating smarter, more connected organizations powered by our business software and solutions that allow people to have a positive and bigger impact on everyone who uses our solutions – from students to project managers, volunteers to CFOs. Help us be the best and join us.
Want to contribute to our purpose: to deliver innovative enterprise solutions so our customers can focus on what really matters: serving their customers? Now you can because our Danish sales organization is looking for a part time sales and marketing assistant! Are you someone who is self-driven, organized, and eager to learn a lot in a fast-paced and global environment? Want to make an impact and leave your mark on one of the cornerstones of our organization? Join our team and apply now!
Why your internship/part time job at Unit4?
- Interesting and diverse tasks in sales and marketing
- Opportunities to communicate directly with customers
- Do you want to be part of a winning team?
- You will have a lot of freedom in your activities to make your contribution and impact;
- 20 hours per week with competitive rates
- Great office in Ørstaden and moving in the city in November
- Monthly drinks at our Friday bar;
What you will do
You are going to be supporting the sales organization with a variety of different tasks
- Calling potential customers to arrange meetings
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with Nordic marketing team
- Making arrangements for conferences and seminars
- Following up on marketing Campaigns
- Also support within admin HR
- Student who is studying Business, Marketing, IT or another discipline
- You can execute – you get things done, with minimal guidance and supervision
- You are creative and resourceful in solving problems;
- You are flexible
- You speak and write excellent Danish and good English
Please apply in English – why?
Unit4 is an international software company with business units all over the world. We cherish our cultural differences and celebrate our common values. English is the common language in our company and therefore we kindly ask you to submit your cv and cover letter in English.