Sales Operations Analyst
|Closing date:||August 25th 2017|
We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We enable people to use business applications at work or at school with the latest technologies and trends. That is why we create business software that fits the way people work and not the other way around. Help us be the best and join us.
Within Domestic we are looking for a talented Sales Operations Analyst who can help to further build out our Sales Operations department by defining the metrics and the sales enablement tools, running improvement programs and together with the sales and marketing organization ensure that the Sales, Revenue and EBITDA targets will be realized.
What you will do
Performs budgeting, planning, and analysis activities for sales operations. Reviews capital expenditures and analyses sales-related expenses associated with such things as the order pipeline, bookings, revenue forecasting, revenue reporting, sales productivity and goal attainment. Performs regular variance analysis for expenses and budgets. Evaluates pricing structures to ensure fit with company objectives.Effectively incorporates client delivery schedules and operational changes into future revenue forecasts and revenue timeline considerations. Maintains and enhances sales force automation systems, product/service costing models, and margin management tools/systems to effectively monitor and manage revenue/expenses..
A successful candidate has a sales-driven mentality, strong analytical skills, a financial approach and experience with sales processes and sales tools. Working closely with all business units to gather and analyze data in order to make appropriate recommendations for revenue and EBITDA growth. Capable of working with the sales leadership team and the marketing team to define competitive strategies and targeted sales opportunities.
- Experience as a Sales Analyst or a Data Analyst;
- Experience with sales processes and sales tooling (SFDC);
- Sales driven mentality;
- You have a Bachelor degree in a relevant field;
- Strong Analytical skills with quantitative/financial approach to problem solving;
- Advanced level of skill with Excel & PowerPoint;
- Outstanding organizational and relationship building skills;
- Innovative thought processes / approach to work;
- Excellent communication skills.
- An inspiring team and enthusiastic colleagues who are keen on working with you and sharing their knowledge and expertise;
- An attractive salary;
- Continuous training on products and competences;
- Informal “Work hard, Play hard” environment in which having fun is essential;
- Work with a leading international ERP system in an international organization;
- A high level of flexibility and independence;
- A position in our organization where you are able to develop new initiatives;
- A chance to participate in the creation of business software that fits the way people work.