Sales Operations Analyst
|Business area:||Finance & Administration|
We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We are on a mission because we no longer accept the digital downgrade that people experience when they swap their personal devices for their work ones. We create business software that fits the way people work, not the other way around. Help us be the best and join us.
The responsibilities of the Sales Operations Analyst are to enable and optimize sales team execution, productivity and performance through training, development of sales tools and job aids, sales process automation (utilizing SalesForce.com), sales analysis, pricing review and documentation, proposal templates and RFP response support, and collection of market, customer and sales team feedback. Collaborative engagement with services, product management and marketing will be essential for success. The overall goal of this job is to assist the sales team in the attainment of sales goals through implementing supporting processes and resources that positively impact sales team productivity, efficiency, effectiveness and results.
What you will do
- You will deal with day-to-day queries from Sales, Sales Development and Account Management teams on the CRM system, territories and generic sales operating procedures
- You will provide guidance and assist with deal structuring, pricing, non-standard order terms, etc.
- You will ensure deals are structured and processed efficiently and align to company policies
- You will produce weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting as required
- You will work closely with Sales, Professional Services, Legal, Finance operations and Revenue Recognition teams on non-standard deals.
- You will document standard operating processes
- You will analyze sales team results and performance to goals. Report on trends (pipeline growth, win ratio, renewal rates etc) and identify opportunities for optimizing results.
- You will work with sales and service leadership to develop content for delivery during periodic in person or virtual team meetings, including sales successes, customer, new sales/service programs, new process
As a Sales Operations Analyst, you like to use your problem solving skills in order to come up with the best business solution for your customer. In order to do this you listen carefully to the needs and wants, which you translate into a fitted action plan. These action plans can differ per customer. This triggers your resourceful and curious nature because you want to explore and offer the best solutions.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Fluency in English
- 3-5 years in a sales operations or sales support role within a software
- Oriented, growth industry and SaaS experience
- Must have advanced negotiation and sales skills. Leadership skills, familiarity with reporting and process management and effective communication skills
- Demonstrated expertise and success in the analysis, design, and automation of business processes
- Experience with Salesforce.com required
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills/Expertise essential
- Highly analytical & highly motivated individual with an impeccable work ethic; ability to deliver results in a high pressure environment
- Stable employment with an attractive salary
- Working in a challenging international environment
- We invest in your personal and professional growth
- Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other