Sales Manager (Prevero)
We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We enable people to use business applications at work or at school with the latest technologies and trends. That is why we create business software that fits the way people work and not the other way around. Help us be the best and join us!
Our Sales Team in APAC is looking for a hunter sales professional to sell across various lines of business. The Sales Manager will be a self-starter with similar experience in another sales driven environment. Do you see business opportunities when they arise and do you like to develop new revenue streams by building good relationships at all levels in the account? Join our sales team and apply now!
What you will do
- You will acquire new sales and achieve sales target;
As a Sales Manager, you like to use your problem solving skills in order to come up with the best business solution for your customer. In order to do this you listen carefully to the needs and wants, which you translate into a fitted action plan. These action plans can differ per customer. This triggers your resourceful and curious nature because you want to explore and offer the best solutions.
- Strong experience in enterprise software sales (CPM) is a must and strong domain knowledge in at least a few verticals;
- Ability to deliver outstanding results within a very short time;
- Good communication skills – to be able to comprehend the needs and requirements of customers and to propose the most appropriate solution after discussion with internal functions such as R&D, Implementation team etc;
- Good presenter and be comfortable for various levels of engagements (one-to-one, large group and C-level etc.). A good command of one or more regional languages will be advantageous;
- Strong negotiator at various organizational levels.
- A chance to participate in the development of one of the best HCM solutions in the world
- Stable employment with an attractive salary
- Working in a challenging international environment
- We invest in your personal and professional growth
- Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other