Sales Account Manager - CPM/EPM
|Office:||Swansea, Reading, London (Staines-Upon-Thames), Harrogate, Bristol (St Georges Hall), Bristol (Edenhouse), Berkshire|
We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We are on a mission because we no longer accept the digital downgrade that people experience when they swap their personal devices for their work ones. We create business software that fits the way people work, not the other way around. Help us be the best and join us.
Our Sales Team in the UK is looking to hire a seasoned sales professional to sell our Prevero Product into the UK (CPM - Corporate Management Soultions) This role reports directly to the UK Managing Director and your role will be to sell into our customer base.
Do you see business opportunities when they arise and do you like to develop new revenue streams by building good relationships at all levels in the account? Join our sales team and apply now!
What you will do
- Achieve annual targets for Unit4 licenced products, services and support and third party revenues as detailed in the relevant compensation plan;
- Accurate recording and forecasting of opportunities;
- Take ownership of customer sales campaigns;
- You attend and arrange demonstrations, promotional activities, canvassing and exhibitions;
- You handle contract negotiations, opportunity qualification and quotations to ensure achievement of company margins;
- You prepare business proposals;
- You ensure contracts are fulfilled and assist the finance department on recovery of debt.
As a Sales Account Manager you are actively involved in company activities, such as regular sales meetings, to keep in touch with colleagues and clients. You work closely with management, the pre-sales team, operations, partners and clients to ensure that effective proposals and plans are presented to your customers and partners. You highlight business benefits that will be achieved by investing in our solutions. Furthermore, you keep yourself up-to-date with all relevant technologies used by Unit4 and changes in the sector, including an appropriate level of understanding of the solutions we provide.
- Knowledge of the CPM, Corporate Performance, Enterprise Performance, BI, Analytics space.
- A proven and successful track record of selling those solutions to existing customers;
- An excellent understanding of business processes;
- A lively and enthusiastic personality, which you transfer onto your colleagues;
- A true negotiator. You keep your and your client’s needs and wants in mind.
- A role in which you travel regularly to customer/prospect/partner sites in the UK and foreign countries;
- A challenging international environment;
- Enthusiastic colleagues who are eager to learn from your knowledge;
- A flexible and solution-oriented work place; where you work hard but also play hard;
- A chance to further develop your strong account management skills;
- You have the freedom to create your own business and use your entrepreneurial instinct.