Quality Assurance Intern
|Office:||St Louis, MO|
|Business area:||Research & Development|
As a Quality Assurance Intern you will work in the development environment, which is defined by iterative releases and a rapid release cycle driven by a team-centric development approach.
This position is full-time, from Monday through Friday for 40 hours per week at our office in Ellisville. Must reside in the greater St. Louis Area.
What will you do
- Ensure that testing activities allow applications to meet business requirements and identify existing or potential issues.
- Maintain testing deliverables based on user requirements and technical specifications.
- Tests software in accordance with established quality standards prior to implementation to ensure proper operation and free from critical defects.
- Communicate testing progress, test results, and other relevant information to scrum team.
- Cultivate and disseminate knowledge of quality assurance best practices.
You like to solve complex problems and describe their solutions in a very clear way. You have a very high sense of aesthetics and usability. You are interested in new technologies and eager to learn new things. You have a resourceful and curious nature and are not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- You have an interest in learning Manual Quality Assurance Testing
- You have strong technical acumen
- You are extremely bright, articulate, and detail-oriented problem solver, capable of troubleshooting complex software application problems.
- You have great problem solving skills
- You have a good level of English (both written and spoken)
- You have excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team, or by yourself depending on the tasks at hand
- You have a strong knowledge of databases and particularly SQL
- You are currently enrolled in an accredited college or University in technical field or relevant work experience
- A lot of freedom in your activities and projects to make your contribution
- An inspiring multicultural work environment and knowledge sharing atmosphere
- Work with cutting edge technology
- An opportunity to grow by participating in interesting projects and access to various trainings
- A flexible and solution-oriented work place where you are valued for your input