Project Manager - Ireland
|Business area:||Professional Services|
We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We enable people to use business applications at work or at school with the latest technologies and trends. That is why we create business software that fits the way people work and not the other way around. Help us be the best and join us!
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution and completion of Unit4 Business World implementations to ensure consistency with the client company strategy, commitments and goals. You achieve the defined objectives of scope, cost, planning and quality with excellent customer satisfaction in a complex technology and client-facing environment.
In this role you will work closely with our team of consultants as well as with the client project team. You will provide professional Statements of Work and Services quotes to support our Account Executives in the BID Management process. You contribute to have the ability to multi task and create an environment that stimulates teamwork. Being a team player is critical for the customers and our success.
What you will do
- You facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables based on client’s needs during the sales cycle;
- You define project tasks and resource requirements;
- You effectively manage escalation of issues/road blocks and ensure resolution;
- You develop full scale project plans using Microsoft Project;
- You provide direction and support to the project team;
- You document all client engagements including ensuring the creation of design documents, technical specifications, process documentation, system deployment documents, ERP system integration and interface documents and publishing reports as necessary.
- You are demonstrating yourself as a leader in our organization with regards to delivering, enhancing and deploying project management and ERP implementation standards
- You have the background to understand ERP business processes to manage the team through workshops and management of the delivery scope.
As a Project Manager you will provide project management expertise throughout entire ERP Implementation projects. You are passionate and skilled and will work closely with clients to satisfactorily plan and schedule project timelines to guarantee on-time delivery. Your strong project management, interpersonal and organizational skills enable you to keep all stakeholder satisfied and updated on the progress of the project. You will follow change control procedures, ensuring stakeholder agreement beforehand for any revisions to the project from project sponsors. You track project deliverables and communicate with client sponsors to deliver on-time and within scope and budget. By practicing your thought leadership to our clients you are able to influence and advise them in their approach to attain excellence execution of their business processes facilitated by our ERP software.
- BSc or MSc education in a relevant area;
- PMP certified. Certifications like PMI, PMBOK, IPMA, PRINCE2 and Agile/Scrum are an advantage;
- +5 years experience in a similar position;
- ERP background and a financial background as a vendor Project Manager;
- Demonstrated track record of complex technology and business solutions in a client-facing environment;
- You have extensive experience managing projects from kick-off to go-live (internal and external);
- Ability to perform in a high volume, fast paced changing environment with good time management skills;
- Strong reporting and systems delivery background; ability to complete complex projects without considerable direction;
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing, communication and organizational skills and the ability to deliver across levels;
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) in English and French.
- A challenging international environment in which you can create your own business;
- Enthusiastic colleagues who are eager to learn from your knowledge;
- Great office & colleagues in Antwerp
- A flexible and solution-oriented work place; where you work hard but also play hard;
- A chance to further develop your strong leadership skills and sales skills;
- You have the freedom to create your own business and use your entrepreneurial instinct.