Project Manager (HCM)
|Business area:||Professional Services|
We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We enable people to use business applications at work or at school with the latest technologies and trends. That is why we create business software that fits the way people work and not the other way around. Help us be the best and join us.
The Project Manager is responsible for the management and coordination of Prosoft (HCM) software implementations for our customers so they achieve the defined objectives of scope, cost, schedule, and quality with excellent customer satisfaction. Our Project Managers work closely with our team of implementation and technical consultants and customer implementation team members. This position provides professional Statements of Work and Services quotes, supporting our Account Executives in the Pre-sales process and ensures contribution of Professional Services before contract signoff.
What you will do
- You will engage in requirements definition with clients;
- You will define strategy to achieve a successful roll out that satisfies client expectations;
- You will manage the implementation of UNIT4 Prosoft including developing a project plan;
- You will liaise with client and UNIT4 staff regarding project implementation and issues, including regularly providing project status reports to UNIT4 management and the client;
- You will prioritize tasks and coordinate resources on assigned projects;
- You will ensure all available data is compiled to provide a clear, documented understanding of the client requirements, goals and objectives;
- You will troubleshoot and resolve complex client issues;
- You will monitor cost, progress and quality of projects.
As a Project Manager, you like to use your problem solving skills in order to come up with the best business solution for your customer. In order to do this you listen carefully to the needs and wants, which you translate into a fitted action plan. These action plans can differ per customer. This triggers your resourceful and curious nature because you want to explore and offer the best solutions.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certified with 5 years of relevant experience
- Strong financial/business background
- Experience with project management, HCM (Human Capital Management) business processes and implementations (required)
- Consulting skills and demonstrated experience in building strong customer relationships
- Ability to interpret client business requirements to build a solution
- Experience as a vendor Project Manager (preferred)
- A chance to participate in the development of one of the best ERP solutions in the world
- Stable employment with an attractive salary
- Working in a challenging international environment
- We invest in your personal and professional growth
- Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other