|Business area:||Professional Services|
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our Global Delivery Centre in Lisbon to be part of our Global Delivery Model definition and rollout.
You will be responsible to create and write PMO templates. You will interact with other project managers and create the template documentation to be included in our global delivery model based on their inputs and your experience.
Are you structured? Known for your schedules and project plans based upon defined project goals, resources needed, potential risks, time to market and budget constraints? And do you like to translate insights and results in clear reports and presentations for your team and internal customers? Join us and apply now!
We are looking for a Freelancer/Contractor, for an initial period of 3 months
What you will do
- Define and create the PMO template documentation to be used as part of our Global Delivery Model;
- Interact with Project Managers and our PMO to understand and apply their inputs into the documentation;
- Support worldwide deployment and enablement;
- You are an energetic down to earth person, self-motivated, an initiative taker and very result driven. Due to these characteristics, you set the standards and provide guidance in how projects are run, in which you make sure that standards are followed. You listen to all parties involved in a project.
- A Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant field;
- 3+ years’ experience as a Project manager in the ERP sector;
- An in-deep knowledge of the Professional Services business is required;
- Ability to communicate clearly and confidently, both written and verbally;
- Good interpersonal skills combined with ability to quickly develop effective working relationships with internal and external project teams;
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude, taking ownership for the resolution of issues;
- Ability to use initiative and work alone or as part of a multi-discipline team;
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and to be patient;
- Excellent English verbal and written skills;
- An inspiring work environment!
- A knowledge sharing atmosphere and teams full of enthusiastic professionals.
- Informal “Work hard, Play hard” environment in which having fun is essential.
- A chance to participate in the creation of business software that fits the way people work.
- An international professional experience.