|Business area:||Professional Services|
We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We are on a mission because we no longer accept the digital downgrade that people experience when they swap their personal devices for their work ones. We create business software that fits the way people work, not the other way around. Help us be the best and join us!
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for the management and coordination of ERP software implementations for our customers so they achieve the defined objectives of scope, cost, schedule, and quality with excellent customer satisfaction.
What you will do
- You will engage in requirements definition with clients;
- You will define strategy to achieve a successful roll out that satisfies client expectations;
- You will manage the implementation of Unit4 Business World On including developing a project plan;
- You will liaise with client and Unit4 staff regarding project implementation and issues, including regularly providing project status reports to Unit4 management and the client;
- You will prioritize tasks and coordinate resources on assigned projects;
- You will ensure all available data is compiled to provide a clear, documented understanding of the client requirements, goals and objectives;
- You will troubleshoot and resolve complex client issues;
- You will monitor cost, progress and quality of projects.
As a Project Manager, you like to use your problem solving skills in order to come up with the best business solution for your customer. In order to do this you listen carefully to the needs and wants, which you translate into a fitted action plan. These action plans can differ per customer. This triggers your resourceful and curious nature because you want to explore and offer the best solutions.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certified with 5 years of relevant experience;
- Strong financial / business background;
- Experience with project management, ERP business processes and implementations;
- Consulting skills and demonstrated experience in building strong customer relationships;
- Ability to interpret client business requirements to build a solution;
- Experience as a vendor Project Manager;
- Excellent communication skills in English and Spanish, both verbally and in writing;
- A chance to participate in the development of one of the best ERP solutions in the world while being based in Madrid;
- Stable employment with an attractive salary;
- Working in a challenging international environment;
- Personal and professional growth;
- Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other;