Project Management Assistant
|Business area:||Professional Services|
We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications, moving towards self-driving ERP and empowering people in service organizations. We enable people to use business applications at work or at school with the latest technologies and trends. That is why we create business software that fits the way people work and not the other way around. Help us be the best and join us.
As Project Management Officer, you play an integral role during all stages for any project within the Professional Services Team in Spain.
Are you structured? Known for your schedules and project plans based upon defined project goals, resources needed, potential risks, time to market and budget constraints? And do you like to translate insights and results in clear reports and presentations for your team and internal customers? Join us and apply now!
We are looking for a Freelancer/Contractor, for an initial period of 6 months
What you will do
- You manage day-to-day operations of the office, including meetings and appointments;
- You provide administrative and clerical support to relieve department managers, project managers or staff of administrative details.
- You take responsibility of the reporting process, with weekly and monthly cadence, using the management tools implemented in UNIT4: U4BW, Salesforce, Excel and so on.
- You will be in charge of the invoicing process, as well as the revenue recognition
- You coordinate messages, appointments, information to callers, file maintenance and mail. Research, compile and proof word processing and spreadsheet assignments.
- You are point of contact for the project team, you manage internal projects and conduct research. You’ll participate in project review meetings, assisting Project Managers in monthly status reports preparation
- You prepare and edit correspondence, reports, and presentations related to the team, Board Members and customers (This may include writing letters and memos, compiling data for reports, creating presentations, writing reports, editing, proofreading and other information preparation duties);
- You are an energetic down to earth person, self-motivated, an initiative taker and very result driven. Due to these characteristics, you set the standards and provide guidance for the project managers in how projects are run, in which you make sure that standards are followed. You listen to all parties involved in a project and due to your enthusiasm and clear communication, you build strong relationships with your stakeholders. You make sure that everybody involved isup-to-date about all specifics and you are a source of guidance
- A Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant field;
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar position;
- An in-deep knowledge of the Professional Services business is required
- Proficiency on Microsoft Office suite of products (with emphasis on Ms Excel and PowerPoint)
- English and Spanish verbal and written skills; French is valuable
- You can manage different interests and needs of stakeholders you work with;
- An analytical mind;
- A constant drive to help stakeholders with their questions and request.
- To be based on Madrid, Spain
- An attractive salary;
- Continuous training on products and competences;
- Enthusiastic colleagues across teams who are keen on working with you and sharing their knowledge and expertise;
- Informal “Work hard, Play hard” environment in which having fun is essential;
- Work with a leading international ERP system in an international organization;
- A high level of flexibility and independence;
- A position in our organization where you are able to develop new initiatives;
- A chance to participate in the creation of business software that fits the way people work.