Principal Implementation Consultant (Team Lead)
|Country:||Canada, United States|
|Business area:||Professional Services|
We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We enable people to use business applications at work or at school with the latest technologies and trends. That is why we create business software that fits the way people work and not the other way around. Help us be the best and join us.
We are seeking a Principal Implementation Consultant (Team Lead) to join our Unit4 Consulting team in the United States and Canada! In this role you will lead a team that works with customers through all stages of implementation, leading business requirement workshops, providing application consultancy and training, providing advice and guidance on business process and assisting customers with the best fitted software solutions With your expertise and knowledge, you can make the difference by letting customers focus on what really matters in their work: helping and supporting their customers.
What you will do
- You will have diverse and complex activities in your work that need your independent judgement and analytical mind, so you can make sure our solutions and technology meet your customers' needs;
- You provide functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer projects;
- You can be a team lead in certain projects, in which you will guide and mentor team members to achieve the best results and make them grow, learn and develop;
- You will consult and connect with management of customer organizations and participate in business development activities;
- You will spot business opportunities for yourself and your team.
As a Principal Implementation Consultant (Team Lead) you automatically take on your role by overseeing and coordinating the projects and team members in their workflow. With your experience and knowledge you provide advice and guidance in product functionalities and you are not shy to make recommendations and come up with improvements relating to business process re-engineering.
You know best how to improve the implementation of our business solutions, and that is by listening closely to the people who use our solutions. In order to do this, you lead and participate in customer workshops regarding to their business processes and you analyze requirements and translate these into a solution design.
Furthermore, you will take ownership for identification and resolution and issues in conjunction with project managers and other colleagues. Finally, you are focused on improving our solutions, so you keep yourself up-to-date on new technologies, solutions and requirements and you will share this with your colleagues and customers.
- You have a Bachelor degree;
- You have 6+ years of relevant experience;
- You are able to complete your own role largely independently;
- You have product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus;
- You easily connect with people on different levels and are clear in your communication;
- You like to travel;
- Your English is fluent.
- Challenges and possibilities in an international environment, while enjoying the benefits of being based in the US or Canada;
- A high level of flexibility and independence;
- A full and structured on-boarding program; Including a boot camp in St. Louis for all new starters;
- A dedicated Unit4 portal called YOUniversity for all your training needs;
- Full formal accreditation in Unit4 Business World;
- A dedicated consulting skills development program;
- Objectives, KPIs and continuous mentoring support;
- An accelerated development program for those who are cross training from other ERP solutions;
- Enthusiastic colleagues who want to learn from each other.